Zaiba Gold Purchase Plan
You can avail this plan by with an initial deposit of Dh. 200 (or multiples thereof). A Participant is required to pay Dh. 20/= by way of documentation fee, which will be refunded to him/her if he/she participates in the Plan uninterruptedly for the full term of 12 continuous months. The duration of this plan shall be 12 months. On the purchasing day of each subsequent month, the Participant’s Gold Ornament Account shall be credited with 22CT gold equal to the amount remitted.
Benefits of joining the Gold Purchase Plan:
- No Value Addition ( Wastage and Making charge) will be added to the gold cost.
- You get discount for further purchases from Zaiba
- Protects against inflation
- You become a privileged customer
Terms & Conditions
- With a minimum sum of Dh. 200/= (or multiples thereof) any person can apply to participate in this Plan.
A Participant is required to pay Dh. 20/= by way of documentation fee, which will be refunded to him/her if he/
she participates in the Plan uninterruptedly for the full term of 12 continuous months. The Participant has to
submit two photographs along with the application.
- On the purchasing day of each subsequent month, the Participant shall remit Dh. 200/= (or multiples thereof)
and the Participant’s Gold Ornament Account shall be credited with 22CT gold equal to the amount remitted,
calculated on the basis of the gold rate prevailing in our showroom on that day.
- The participant is free to close his/her membership in this Plan at any time and take delivery of gold standing
to his/her credit under the Plan.
- The Participant may offer to sell his/her gold to us, which we may purchase (at our sole discretion) at the
purchase rate prevailing in our showroom
- Upon receipt of appropriate written instruction, we shall sell the gold standing to the credit of the Participant
under the Plan. Further, for the conveniences of the Participant, we can also arrange to have the proceeds of
such sale credited to his/her bank account either in U.A.E. or any other part of the world, in which event, the
relevant banking/administrative charges shall be borne by the Participant.
- A Participant may authorise any other person to collect his/her ordered ornaments. The authorised person’s
signature is required in the Application Form.
- Value of the gold can be made by post-dated cheques drawn in the name of Mfar Jewellers L.L.C., Dubai.
However, the Participant’s account will be credited only upon realisation of the cheque, and the amount
of gold credited to the Participant’s account will be based on the price of the gold prevailing on that day in
- For closing the scheme, the Participant or the Authorised Person should surrender all Gold Purchase Receipts
under the GPP. However, delivery of the gold under this Plan will be made to the Participant after 30 days
from the date of the 12th of the purchase.
- SPECIAL PRIVILEGES FOR THE PARTICIPANT - A Participant who participates in the Plan uninterruptedly for the full term of 12 months will receive 22 carat
Gold Ornaments in his credit without making charges (Terms & conditions Apply). All the Gold Purchase
Plan Members will be eligible for 10% discount on making charges in other purchases. In the event of the
Participant committing any delay in remitting, the due date of the Plan will be extended by the number of
days delayed. However, the gold to the credit of the Participant will not be affected irrespective of when the
account is closed.
The aforesaid terms and conditions are subject to any change in the laws of U.A.E., which we will promptly
notify to all Participants.